Pryscilla

02/05/2018 08:11 PM
Congrats on the site! I like how you share your experiences to get the message across, it's very personal. Had you not pulled off on that guy that particular evening, you may not be the international traveler you are today, lol. Can't wait to see what else you have in store :)

Charmaine Luckett

01/04/2018 01:03 AM
I am looking forward to hearing so much my more from you! I have had an awakening and sometimes I need a reminder why I can’t be snoozing! I look forward to reading more!

Shameka Parker

01/03/2018 07:07 PM
We will start on our vision boards this week. I had an old one and it's time because most of it I have accomplished!!

James Nolen

01/03/2018 04:16 PM
Jazmine! Congratulations on starting the year off with a Bang!!! Im so proud of you for creating a platform for yourself to inspire woman across the world. Looking forward to watching your growth and success to come.

Aunt Tammer

01/03/2018 03:15 AM
You’re beautiful and doing a positive thing.Love you and wish you much success.

Rashonda Spencer

01/02/2018 08:51 PM
Jazmine! You are such a intellectual, inspiring, motivated young adult. I am impressed with your desire to help other young ladies by giving them the tools needed to engage in healthy relationships. Mentorship is definitely beneficial to young ladies who are seeking guidance, acceptance and natural love. You are going to save many lives with your Girl wake up!!! Initiative. Continue to make positive choices. I am looking forward to sporting your t-shirt! Keep up the positive momentum!! YOU ROCK!!!

Tracy Davidson

01/02/2018 02:44 AM
Hi Jasmine, this is very inspiring,powerful and most of all an empowering message for young and old. Congrats to you beautiful.

The'Andrea Lee

01/02/2018 12:44 AM
Jazmine! Congratulations on Girl Wake Up! I not only see this as a blog, but a movement turned lifestyle! Your transparency, encouragement, humor, and blunt yet straightforward delivery is very much appreciated. Thank you for being a listening ear and inspiration to so many of your friends. You've helped remind me to strive for better, carry out my visions, and to 'Wake Up!' So many of us claim to be 'woke,' but it encompasses so many aspects of our life, not just the common topics of politics and race. I look forward to reading more in the near future! Again, congratulations on launching, "Girl, Wake Up!"